We are pleased to offer two public Mental Resilience and Stress Management Workshops in Nova Scotia, one on August 13th, and another on August 27th.
This workshop will help You:
· Manage stress proactively and as it happens
· Release effects from accumulated stress and critical incidents
· Strengthen your resilience and mental readiness
· Improve your ability to reset, ground and calm for the next call
· Enhance your performance under stress
· Improve your health and wellbeing
· Prevent stress-injury
Addressing the crucial pre-verbal aspect of stress, resilience, performance and PTSD, with short, practical, evidence-based exercises, incorporating MBSR, mindfulness-in-action, body-mind, nervous-system cooling, somatic movement and Chi Gong.Based on over 30 years experience in mindfulness, resilience and scenario training in military and high-stress service contexts.
No previous experience necessary.
When: Sunday August 27th – 9am to 5pm
Where: Therapeutic Approach Yoga Studio
6156 Quinpool Road, Suite 202, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3L 1A3
The same workshop also takes place on:
Sunday August 13th 9am to 5pm
At: Asana Yoga & Massage, 208 Main Street Antigonish
or call: (902) 449-5500
Fee: Can$ 90
More info at http://www.mbwaretraining.com/publicworkshop