Public Mental Resilience & Stress Management Workshops in Nova Scotia
We are pleased to offer two public Mental Resilience and Stress Management Workshops in Nova Scotia, one on August 13th, and another on August 27th.
This workshop will help You:
· Manage stress proactively and as it happens
· Release effects from accumulated stress and critical incidents
· Strengthen your resilience and mental readiness
· Improve your ability to reset, ground and calm for the next call
· Enhance your performance under stress
· Improve your health and wellbeing
· Prevent stress-injury
Addressing the crucial pre-verbal aspect of stress, resilience, performance and PTSD, with short, practical, evidence-based exercises, incorporating MBSR, mindfulness-in-action, body-mind, nervous-system cooling, somatic movement and Chi Gong.Based on over 30 years experience in mindfulness, resilience and scenario training in military and high-stress service contexts.
No previous experience necessary.
When: Sunday August 27th – 9am to 5pm Where: Therapeutic Approach Yoga Studio 6156 Quinpool Road, Suite 202, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3L 1A3
The same workshop also takes place on:
Sunday August 13th 9am to 5pm At: Asana Yoga & Massage, 208 Main Street Antigonish
or call: (902) 449-5500
Fee: Can$ 90 More info at http://www.mbwaretraining.com/publicworkshop